This ticket is valid for 1 hour of VR experience at DNA VR. You can enjoy any of our Virtual Reality Games and can try multiple titles during your time slot. You can also get multiple tickets and play together. If your chosen date is booked you can redeem the ticket for another date.
|Standard off-peak||15:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
DNA VR, Units 1 & 2, 400 – 404 York Way, London, N7 9LW
Kentish Town (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
By making a booking online or in person, you and your party (if applicable), accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out below:
1. The minimum age of a user at DNA VR is seven (7) years of age, there is no maximum age limit. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16.
2. It is the parent's/guardian's responsibility to ensure that children are not accessing unsuitable content, our staff are always on hand to advise as to which content is suitable for each age group.
3. Please do not be late for your booking, so that you can familiarise yourself with the gear and the gallery and that staff can help you set up and start promptly. We might not be able to give extra time to those who are late.
4. Health & safety instructions provided by the host must be adhered to at all times, please note that if the instructions are not adhered to, we reserve the right to cancel the booking with no right of refund.
5. In the case of missed bookings, late arrivals or participant age not conforming with the terms above, there will be no refund made.
6. Any damage caused to our equipment will be charged to the person(s) that caused the damage, or their guardian.
7. Sessions must always be paid in advance, either online or in person.
8. Bookings do not guarantee that space will be available. In case of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. equipment malfunction) resulting in the booking not being honoured, then either a full refund or an alternative time slot will be offered.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw any of the games from the library due to any of the technical issues from the developers’ side.
10. We reserve the right to refuse anyone under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
11. We reserve the right to refuse any abusive, threatening or rude customers. Abusive, threatening or rude behaviour towards staff and other customers is not tolerated and will be reported to the police.
12. DNA VR is a live experience - like cinema or theatre - and once the booking is confirmed, we can not accept any last minute reschedules or refund for last minute cancellations. However, we do understand that sometimes customers have to reschedule their sessions. Please let us know should your circumstances change and our team will do their best to reschedule your session for a more suitable slot.